We don’t really think of The Truth About Mexico as a blog, but we are flattered nonetheless to have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger award by the talented folks over at Latin Journeys. Versatile Blogger award tradition requires us to then tell you seven things you might not know about us… as well as introduce you to some blogs that we especially like.
So, here goes!
1. There are 122 registered users at The Truth About Mexico. Of those 122, 22 have contributed blog posts or links.
2. There have been two editors of The Truth About Mexico during its almost three years of existence.
3. Editors have lived on the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Pacific Ocean.
4. We really love Mexico.
5. We have a weakness for Mexican street dogs.
6. We like collaborative work, like we do at The Truth About Mexico.
7. Our beer is Pacifico and our wine is Monte Xanic.
And now, let’s see… a few of our favorite bloggers….(also check out our blog roll at the right, I just hate to play favorites!